The Autism Society of Baltimore-Chespeake is run by a group of highly motivated dedicated volunteers that are parents, professionals, and friends. As an organization, we are committed to making a difference in the lives of those affected by autism. In order to accomplish our goal, we need your help!
There are many different ways to get involved and you determine the level of your involvement. Any participation is always greatly appreciated.
- Help set up/clean up for our monthly meetings
- Help with fundraising events
- Help organize our social activities
- Help by participating in the Partnership Project which is a collaboration between ASBC and Baltimore County Public Schools
- Help by joining one of our committees: Education, Marketing/PR, Support, Fundraising, Membership, Advocacy
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and their families, we would love to hear from you! Complete our volunteer inquiry form and email it to our volunteer coordinator, Mike Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
P.O. Box 10822
Baltimore, MD 21234
We look forward to hearing from you!