ASBC Monthly Socials for 2018
- January – Adaptive Skiing Registration
- February – Snow Tubing Registration – Sponsored by donations made in honor of Meredith Alyssa Mahr-Edmonds
- March – TBD
- April –
- May – Orioles Game
- June – TBD
- July – Players Fun Zone
- August – TBD
- September – Hershey Park
ASBC Monthly Socials for 2017
- January – [download id=”291″ format=”2″] and [download id=”289″ format=”2″]
- February – [download id=”292″ format=”2″]
- March – [download id=”303″ format=”2″]
- April – Family Dinner Out Night
- May – Orioles Game
- June – [download id=”307″ format=”2″]
- July – [download id=”308″ format=”2″]
- August – [download id=”309″ format=”2″]
- September – [download id=”310″ format=”2″]
- October – [download id=”313″]
- November – Build-a-Bear Workshop
- December – Players Fun Zone – Sponsored by donations made in honor of Meredith Alyssa Mahr-Edmonds.
For more information about social events contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our phone line at 410-655-7933.
Sensory Friendly Grocery Shopping!
Join us every third Wednesday of the month for Sensory Friendly Grocery Shopping night at the Owings Mills Giant, St. Thomas Shopping Center, 9934 Reisterstown Road from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. You and your family can enjoy music-free and intercom-free shopping, extra staffing for bagging, aisle assistance and curb assistance, candy-free checkout lanes, free fresh fruit for snacking while shopping.
Sensory Friendly Films
AMC Theatres (AMC) and the Autism Society have teamed up to bring families affected by autism and other disabilities a special opportunity to enjoy their favorite films in a safe and accepting environment on a monthly basis with the “Sensory Friendly Films” program.
In order to provide a more accepting and comfortable setting for this unique audience, the movie auditoriums will have their lights brought up and the sound turned down, families will be able to bring in their own gluten-free, casein-free snacks, and no previews or advertisements will be shown before the movie. Additionally, audience members are welcome to get up and dance, walk, shout or sing – in other words, AMC’s “Silence is Golden®” policy will not be enforced unless the safety of the audience is questioned.
Here is a social story to read with your child about going to the movies:
[download id=”40″ format=”2″]
Sensory Friendly Films in Baltimore!
Now Showing at the AMC Loews White Marsh 16
8141 Honeygo Blvd. White Marsh, MD 21236
2018 Schedule of Movies
Tuesday Films usually start at 7:00 pm, Saturday Films usually start at 10:00 am but check with the theatre before attending as sometimes there are changes!
- Saturday, June 9 – Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Tuesday, June 12 – Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Saturday, June 23 – The Incredibles 2
- Tuesday, June 26 – Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- Tuesday, July 10 – Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Saturday, July 14 – Ant-Man and the Wasp
- Tuesday, July 24 – Mama Mia! Here We Go Again
- Saturday, July 28 – Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation
Dates and films are subject to change.
*SF Films are also showing at the AMC Theater in Columbia.
10300 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
and at the AMC Theater in Owings Mills:
10100 Mill Run Circle
Owings Mills, MD 21117