ASBC Socials for 2018
- January – Adaptive Skiing Registration
- February – Snow Tubing Registration – Sponsored by donations made in honor of Meredith Alyssa Mahr-Edmonds
- April –
- May – Orioles Game
- July – Players Fun Zone
- August –
Horse Powered Learning Field Trip(cancelled)
- September – Hershey Park
- October – Fall Family Dinner
- November – Art with a Heart social for Parents and Caregivers!
- December – Players Fun Zone
ASBC Socials for 2019
- January/February – Snow Tubing/Adaptive Skiing Lesson
- March – TBD
- April – TBD
- May – Orioles Game
- June – Players Fun Zone
For more information about social events contact us at email@example.com or call our phone line at 410-655-7933.
Sensory Friendly Films
AMC Theatres (AMC) and the Autism Society have teamed up to bring families affected by autism and other disabilities a special opportunity to enjoy their favorite films in a safe and accepting environment on a monthly basis with the “Sensory Friendly Films” program.
In order to provide a more accepting and comfortable setting for this unique audience, the movie auditoriums will have their lights brought up and the sound turned down, families will be able to bring in their own gluten-free, casein-free snacks, and no previews or advertisements will be shown before the movie. Additionally, audience members are welcome to get up and dance, walk, shout or sing – in other words, AMC’s “Silence is Golden®” policy will not be enforced unless the safety of the audience is questioned.
Sensory Friendly Films in Baltimore!
Now Showing at the AMC Loews White Marsh 16
8141 Honeygo Blvd. White Marsh, MD 21236
2018 Schedule of Movies
Tuesday Films usually start at 7:00 pm, Saturday Films usually start at 10:00 am but check with the theater before attending as sometimes there are changes!
- Saturday, November 10 – The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
- Tuesday, November 13 – Bohemian Rhapsody
- Saturday, November 24 – Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch
- Tuesday, November 27 – Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of the Grindelwald
Dates and films are subject to change.
Here is a social story to read with your child about going to the movies:
*SF Films are also showing at the AMC Theatre in Columbia.
10300 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
and at the AMC Theatre in Owings Mills:
10100 Mill Run Circle
Owings Mills, MD 21117